Set in 500 acres of historically designed landscape, Yorkshire Sculpture Park (YSP) is an international centre for the creation, display and appreciation of modern and contemporary sculpture. We curate a rolling programme of exhibitions, projects, interventions and site-specific commissions.
Since the very beginning in 1977, YSP has offered artists a unique space to work and think. We continue to host artist residencies, open studios and laboratories for experimental and risk-taking practice, underpinned by the support of our curatorial and technical expertise. Over the last few years, YSP has supported recently graduated artists, in partnership with the University of the Arts and the Royal College of Art, in London. Building on this successful programme, YSP extended this opportunity in 2018 to include Yorkshire universities.
– 2–4 week residency at the Park from July 2019
– On site accommodation where available
– Access to metal and wood workshops, studio space, half a day with our technical team and a critique from YSP’s curatorial team
– Up to £500 for materials or to develop new ideas
– Features on our digital and social platforms
Follow the link below to the YSP website for full details…
Grants and Awards
31 May 2019