The Bernard Leach (St Ives) Trust seeks to appoint up to 5 new Trustees. They are looking for Trustees who will share the vision of the Leach Pottery and work with fellow Trustees to support the strategic development of the Leach Pottery and its exceptional staff.
They are especially interested in applicants who have skills and experience in the areas of;
• Legal issues relating to a museum/arts charity
• Museum collections management
• Retail & income generation
• Practitioner – small scale production
• Education Knowledge, experience or enthusiasm relating to modern studio ceramics and the story of Bernard Leach’s pioneering pottery in St Ives, Cornwall is also an advantage. They would actively encourage applications from young people and those with a diverse background.
Please follow the link below for more details…
The Bernard Leach (St Ives) Trust
14 Oct 2016