Jewellery Production Assistant, Wolf & Moon
As Production Assistant you will be part of the workshop wholesale team and your duties will include:
- Assisting with production of all aspects of jewellery making, including
- Painting, cutting, gluing, sawing, filing, drilling, chaining, packing
- Using the laser cutter
- Making jewellery from the wholesale team batch list
- Timing all your making work and recording it on a timesheet
- Working with and supporting other makers to help meet deadlines
- Carrying out any extra ad-hoc making work given to you by the Studio Manager
- Assisting the Studio Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- You may be asked very occasionally to help with an event outside your usual working hours.
Skills and experience required:
- Skilled maker
- Experience with a variety of materials
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional eye for detail and a steady hand!
To apply, please email a portfolio (as a pdf or link to your website) with examples of relevant work you have made, along with a CV and cover letter detailing why you would be suitable for this role (no more than 1 side of A4).
Further info on the ArtsJobs website below…
Wolf & Moon
18 Jan 2019
35hrs a week, £19,500 per annum (+5% bonus and pension)