The Benchpeg Awards are aimed at helping students, fledgling businesses or those emerging to create a new career in jewellery or the allied trades.
The competition is open to anyone…
– currently in full time education or training over the age of 18
– studying in the UK and on a jewellery or allied trades related course
– having graduated from a higher education qualification post 18 in the last four years
– having completed an apprenticeship in the last two years
– or having started a new business within the last year.
There will be three rounds for selection. For full details, including how to apply, please follow the link below.
Grants and Awards
16 Oct 2016