Join Cockpit Arts for this perfect opportunity to buy direct from independent makers – from master craftspeople and artist-makers as well as a selected group of Cockpit Arts’ alumni, including madebyhandonline jeweller Emily Kidson (pictured).
– Jewellers, weavers, ceramicists … and many other crafts
– A curated display featuring makers participating in the Cockpit Arts / London Creative Network Programme.
– Demonstrations and talks from Cockpit makers
– Enter the Prize Draw to win vouchers to spend with Cockpit makers.
– Enjoy delicious food in the Hand Made Food café.
About Cockpit Arts
Cockpit Arts is an award winning social enterprise and the UK’s only business incubator for craftspeople, housing up to 170 small businesses at our two centres in central and south London. We support craft practitioners at the start of their careers, as well as those who are more established, to grow and build successful and thriving businesses both in the UK and internationally. Proceeds from this fundraising event support extraordinary craftspeople making work in the UK. Reg. charity no. 1029643.
Free entry - donations welcome
Cockpit Arts Deptford, 18-22 Creekside, London, England SE8 3DZ